Geneva: Baloch Republican Party spokesman Sher Mohammad Bugti in a statement condemned the horrific killings of Baloch innocent in strongest term possible.
“The discovery of the five mutilated dead bodies of the Baloch innocent in Mand expose the brutal face of the Pakistani army. Five bullet-riddled dead bodies of the Baloch innocent were recovered in Mand area of Kech district on Thursday. They had been suffering in illegal detention of the state forces in prior to their abduction. The victims identified as Master Baitullah who had gone missing for two years in Tump, Sabir Baloch, abducted from Turbat, Asif s/o Master Anwar resident of Mand, Noroz Majeed, who was also resident of Mand, and Jasim Rahim, resident of Gomazi. “ The spokesman said.
He further said that the Pakistani army’s atrocities and crimes in Balochistan intended to force and terrify people to give up on their struggle for Baloch freedom movement.
“The Pakistani army officials making a very profitable business on the fake surrender of the Baloch Sarmachar to convince the authority in Islamabad and world that everything is in their control now,” he said, adding that Baloch pro-freedom struggle for their right and to prove their existence.
The spokesman said that The state institutions are taking up defenseless people to hide their failure and shame and then they kill those people in custody and dump their Mutilated dead bodies.
He appealed civilized world to save the lives of Baloch people being victims of the Paki-China evil nexus.